Handicap Race 3 - 24.07.2019 - Postponed


Handicap Race 3 - 24.07.2019 - Postponed

Hi Team. As always, the welfare and safety of our runners is our number one priority, with temperatures expected to be at circa 28C at 7pm, over +100 runners pushing to a time and no official medical representation we cannot advocate the race going ahead tomorrow night, we feel it would not be responsible or safe

We will work out an appropriate time to reschedule. In lieu we will still run in the forest at 7pm. Pace groups to be arranged on the night, for a social run (To your ability, not your race pace).

We apologise if you have made special arrangements to attend this race and hope you understand our rationale

Your BFR Committee